Saturday, January 28, 2012

Mayor McOrange!

My sister-in-law has some wonderful and thoughtful pets.  No doubt a consequence of the quality upbringing.  Props to Mr. Ricky and Gwen!  Anyway, my favorite is Mayor McCheese.  The Mayor obviously likes me and knows what I like and need.

I got this iTunes song from out of the blue from Mayor McCheese.  The Mayor told Gwen that I needed to have it and the Mayor was right.  I was having a bad day and this just cheered me right up.


An now I've received the most awesomest gift that combines my favorite color (if you don't know this by now, then you obviously haven't been paying attention.) and my favorite activity cycling!  I present to you the latest from Mayor McCheese:

Tumbler and highball glass

Close up of the tumbler

Close up of the highball glass
I can drink in style with these new additions.  My first act is to toast the Mayor and bestow upon him the honorary sobriquet of Mayor McOrange!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. That Mayor! When he is not playing earthquake (pouncing on a moving hand under the covers), he is thinking of others! John is right, Gwen and Rick raised him right!!

    ReplyDelete